Your central vacuum system is one of your most valuable cleaning tools. But time and regular use can hamper its efficiency. Zimm’s offers expert central vacuum tune-ups to keep your system running at peak performance. We’ll do everything from inspecting motors and checking seals to cleaning the power unit.
Our Central Vacuum Tune Ups
- Tighten intake, exhaust and line clamps
- Inspect internal motor plate gasket for proper sealing
- Inspect motor, transformer & relay for proper function
- Tighten dirt canister clamps, if needed
- Inspect dirt canister seal
- Empty & clean dirt canister
- Clean power unit exterior
- Check utility or canister valve operation
- Clean motor screen or replace filter/bag, if included
- Confirm warranty registration information
- Check inlet valve switches for proper functionality
- Check inlet valves for proper sealing
- Tighten all inlet valve screws and level, if needed
- Run a pressure check on entire system
- Troubleshoot any leakage found
- Clean and inspect all standard tools
- Clean powerbrush (limit 1)
- Check hoses for air leaks and obstructions
- Ensure hose rack is installed and secure
- Ensure hose sock is tied and securely in place
The service doesn’t cost much with our tune-up deal, but it can make a world of difference. Our tune-ups are only $125 (normally $150) when you mention you saw this offer on our website.
Contact us at today to schedule an appointment for a central vacuum tune up.